Monday, November 13, 2017
Moon Area High School
8353 University Boulevard
Moon Township, PA 15108
Registration: 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. Auditorium Lobby
- Use Student Entrance (Door C) or Main Office Entrance (Door A).
Parking: Campus is open parking
Director's Meeting: 4:30 p.m. in LGI. Food will be provided at 4:00PM
- Director must be present in order for students to audition.
Auditions: 5:00 p.m. - ?
- Percussionists are reminded to bring their own sticks and mallets.
- Amplifiers for bass and guitar performers will be available. Students are encouraged to bring patch cords.
Director Procedures and Notes:
- Upon arrival, please sign in at the director's table and proceed to the LGI for food and meeting. Once in the LGI, please sign up for an audition responsibility and enjoy dinner compliments of the Moon Area High School Band.
- Tabulation of scores will be completed in the Music Technology Room. Results will be posted on the PMEA District 1 website on Tuesday, November 14.
Student Procedures and Notes:
- Upon arrival, students should check-in at the student sign-in table, pay the audition fee of $5.00 and receive an audition card. Make checks payable to “PMEA”
- Complete audition cards with all information. Please make sure students know directors name.
- Students will then report to the Audition Registration Tables, with the completed audition card. At the Audition Registration Table students will type their name and school into the database and will be assigned an audition number. The student’s card will be collected for audition use at this time. Students will be assigned an audition number based on their arrival (no special requests - no exceptions). Students double-check the spelling of your name.
- After the student has completed the audition registration, he/she should report to the Auditorium to wait for auditions to begin.
- Concessions will be available for purchase in the Auditorium lobby. Absolutely no food or beverage is permitted inside the Auditorium. Please consume all food and beverages in the lobby or outside the building.
- Students will be directed to the audition rooms at approximately 5:00 p.m.
- **PLEASE NOTE** – The Auditorium will be used for Piano auditions. Students will not be permitted to re-enterthe auditorium until Piano Auditions are completed. Please plan accordingly.