To provide grants to qualifying PMEA District 1 members who require funding for professional development, resources, equipment, or creative projects which will enhance music instruction, student learning and forward the mission of PMEA.
- ● Applicant must be a current active PMEA member
- ● PMEA District 1 members may submit grant applications in more than one area, but may
only be awarded one grant per year
- ● Applicant must complete the application form. No incomplete forms will be considered. If
the member is applying for multiple grants, separate applications must be completed for each request
- ● Four (4) $250 grants will be awarded in each of the following areas - general music, vocal, orchestra, and band
- ● Two (2) $500 grants will be awarded in each of the following areas - general music, vocal, orchestra, and band
- ● The PMEA District 1 Executive Committee reserves the right to not provide the maximum amount of grants in any area where applications are not deemed qualified.
The application for the PMEA District 1 Mini-Grant can be completed by clicking on this link
PMEA District 1 Mini-Grant Application